You are a digital analyst with a demonstrated ability to use data and technology to impact goals and revenues, as well as lead teams and/or projects within measurement and analytics. You are passionate about coaching and developing others, and you are driven by the growth and success of your team. You are curious at heart and, like us, you always want to learn more about analytics, measurement, data, and where the industry is headed. You enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, you are proud to deliver quality results, and you have a positive impact on your team and co-workers.
- Analyzing and monitoring digital activity within advertising, websites, and other digital assets.
- You will be building the infrastructure for measuring digital activity while synchronizing front-end data and back-end data.
- Building reports using DataStudio dashboards and other visualization tools.
- Responsible for reporting, analyzing KPI data, and marketing campaign outcomes.
- Producing business insights based on data, recognizing and identifying trends and anomalies.
- Working with Google Analytics and BigQuery to extract actionable insights.
Experience & Skills
- BA degree in either Business, Marketing, Economics, or Statistics or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years demonstrated track record as an analyst or digital marketer.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising tools.
- Proven track record of at least 2 years working with different measuring tools, building and analyzing dashboards..
- Solid Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads understanding and ability.
- Demonstrated work with data, drawing insights, identifying trends and correlations.
- Analyzing user behavior across the user journey.
- Working knowledge with SQL (database extraction experience is a plus)
- Working knowledge with Google Tag Manager - advantage
- Familiarity with Google Analytics 4 - advantage